Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Do Not "CROSS YOUR LEGS" ????

Thursday, March 4, 2010
I bet quite a few of you were like me...started to read this with your legs crossed...so hard to break this bad habit!?
For those who do not understand Chinese, take a look at the photos below:- Those who often cross their legs when sitting for a long period of time, 3 unhealthy things will happen:

1. Their backbone tends to become 'C' shape
2. They will have neck aches and backaches on one side
3. For ladies, the shoulder will tend to slant one side causing the bra strap to slip down the slanted shoulder.

Try not to cross your legs when sitting.



3 comments:

Rinkesh said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
Rush Poppers

Umer Malik said...

Heart Attack Signs And Symptoms

Deddy Hidayat said...

Very Informative page, I hope it will be useful for all of us. Thanks for sharing it with us, Please visit our small health blog Natural Health Tips for Healthy Living